Stim Interdental Angular Brush Pack Of 6
You Save: ₹108 (10.00% OFF)
Pack of 6 Stim Proxa interdental angular brush is an “L” shaped angular interdental brush, that reaches up to the last molar. It is very convenient for the front as well as back teeth. It comes with a cap to keep it hygienic.
Please select the right size of Stim proxa interdental angular brush from the options: ISO 0 for the tight gap, ISO 2 for the narrow gap, ISO 3 for the wide gap, and or choose multi-pack for assorted sizes.
An interdental brush is used to efficiently remove plaque between the teeth. It is used to clean areas where your toothbrush can’t reach.
Explore the STIM Range:
STIM provides a wide selection of interdental brushes to suit various gap sizes and individual preferences. Whether you need a single size or a multi-pack for versatility, STIM has you covered. Be sure to explore their range to find the perfect interdental brush for your specific needs.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
Key Benefits of Stim Interdental Angular Brush Pack Of 6
- “L” shaped Stim interdental angular brushes that reach up to the last molar.
- Anti-Bacterial Bristles
- The angle head allows easier access, especially between the posterior teeth (Molar)
- This Stim proxa Interdental toothbrush has extra strong poly-coated wires
- Prevents galvanizing shocks
- Made of tynex bristles
- This Stim proxa brush Angular 0 helps with implants, crowns, bridges, and between the teeth.
Directions For Use of Stim Interdental Angular Brush Pack Of 6
How to Use
- Take Stim proxa Interdental angular brush 0 L shaped.
- Insert the brush gently between your teeth.
- Do not force the brush into the space, work it gently back and forth a few times in push-pull motion.’
- Never twist or turn the brush while it is inside the gap.
- Wash the Stim proxa Interdental Toothbrush after use.
- Stop using once the bristles start fraying. Some initial bleeding may occur while brushing, but will generally resolve in about 10 days.