Parents must inculcate healthy habits into kids while they are young. With the use of STIM Oral Care Products, we believe that this becomes all the more applicable when it comes to your child’s dental health. Habits that promote good dental hygiene will become a foundation of good dental health for your child in their later stages of life.
Here are a few healthy dental habits that parents should teach their kids:
1. Brushing the Right Way
Not only kids, but even a lot of adults also make the mistake of presuming that the effectiveness of brushing your teeth depends solely upon the amount of toothpaste used or the amount of force used while brushing. This results in them using large dollops of paste to aggressively brush their teeth for long periods. As a result, not only do their teeth remain unclean, but they also start getting damaged. To get the most out of brushing, you need to do it right. We always recommended brushing your teeth with a STIM toothbrush for about 2 minutes in small steady circles. Doing so will gently clean your teeth without causing them any harm in the long run.
2. Daily Flossing
Your child’s teeth will never be completely clean without flossing. No matter how well you brush your teeth, there will always be food particles, that can become a breeding ground for bacteria, lodged in between their teeth. To thoroughly clean the gaps between your child’s teeth you need to inculcate the habit of flossing in them as soon as they have two teeth that touch.
3. Monitor Sugar Intake
When a child eats something sweet, it takes around 30 minutes for their saliva to neutralize the acidity caused by the bacteria. Therefore one of the best ways to maintain a child’s dental health is by restricting their sugar intake and avoiding giving them anything sweet close to bedtime. STIM oral care products are designed just for your dental health.
4. Visit the Dentist Regularly
It is essential to teach your child the importance of regular dentist visits. Problems such as plaque accumulation, cavities, and infected gums can be avoided if you go for regular dental checkups. Regular checkups from a dentist ensure that no major issues end up affecting your dental health in the longer run.
5. Using the Right Equipment
Picking the right toothpaste and toothbrush can certainly make a lot of difference, especially when it comes to the dental hygiene of your child. With such a wide range of dental products in the market, it can be confusing to figure out which product is best suited for your kid. Stim Expert Team advises using STIM Toothbrush once for the best experience.
So here’s a range of STIM dental products that have been specifically designed to cater to the oral hygiene needs of kids belonging to different age groups that included STIM toothbrushes and toothpaste.
Toothpaste For Kids
At STIM Oral Care, we have designed a range of STIM toothpaste that is best suited for the oral needs of kids belonging to different age groups:-
1. Hoplin Baby Toothpaste - This Hoplin toothpaste is a fluoride-free toothpaste designed for kids between 6 months - 3 years of age. This toothpaste is meant for kids who are still getting used to the concept of brushing. This toothpaste has a fluoride-free formula that prevents fluoride poisoning in kids, in case of accidental swallowing of fluoride. This STIM toothpaste is infused with Xylitol which gently cleans and prevents cavity formation on your baby’s teeth. The Hoplin baby toothpaste comes in a pleasant strawberry flavor to make brushing a more enjoyable experience for your little one.
2. Hoplin Kid’s Toothpaste - This Hoplin toothpaste is for kids who are still young but have started to get the hang of brushing their teeth. This STIM toothpaste is infused with Xylitol, as well as Fluoride, which is present in a mild concentration of 550ppm. The Xylitol in the toothpaste effectively kills the bad bacteria, and the fluoride helps in the remineralization of the enamel. This mixed berry-flavored toothpaste is perfect for your young kid.
3. Hoplin Junior Toothpaste - This Hoplin toothpaste is meant for kids between 10-15 years, who have been acclimated to brushing their teeth on their own. This STIM toothpaste is a special formulation of Xylitol and Fluoride. The Fluoride concentration in this toothpaste is at a higher concentration of 880 ppm. This icy mint-flavored toothpaste effectively strengthens the enamel and ensures fresh breath throughout the day.
Toothbrushes for Kids
Here’s a range of brushes by STIM Oral Care that is specifically designed for kids of different age groups -
1. STIM Hoppy Infant finger brush - This STIM toothbrush is a premium quality finger brush that you can wear on your finger to gently clean your baby’s teeth. The soft bristles of this toothbrush delicately brush the gums of your child.
2. Hoppy Kid’s Toothbrush - This STIM toothbrush is a small-headed brush specially designed to reach all the corners of your child’s mouth for a thorough cleaning. Its soft bristles ensure that no discomfort is caused to your child’s gums while brushing. This brush is perfect for kids between the ages of 3- 10 years as its small size will be a comfortable fit for their hands, and mouth.
3. Hoppy Junior Toothbrush - The Hoppy Junior toothbrush is the perfect toothbrush for kids aged between 10-15 years of age. This brush optimally cleans the surface area of large teeth, while still comfortably reaching the tiny corners of the mouth. The tipped bristles of the brush help you in maintaining a clean and healthy gum line.